The Study Blog connects you with information, support and the Warwick community. It’s about your study experience, the highs and lows, with posts offering tips on how to best navigate your studies. Our posts are written by Warwick students and Library Staff, so it will not come as a surprise to know that the blog is based at the University of Warwick Library. We like sharing our knowledge with everyone, so while we are here for Warwick students, we also welcome any readers who need a hand with university life.
The Study Blog was founded in 2014 so we felt it was time for a make-over! In 2017, we gave ourselves a new look and have different categories so you can easily find what you are looking for:
- Be Strategic for tips on time management, project management, organising, planning, presentation and international student support.
- Exam Ready is pretty self-explanatory.
- Study Happy is a wellbeing campaign in the library: #studyhappy. Come here for life and study balance, mindfulness and life transitions.
- Write Up will give you writing tips and dissertation advice.
- Your Library covers how to use Warwick Library and gives you our latest news.
If you want to reach us directly for questions, or for the opportunity to share your experience on our blog, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.